You are trying to implement purchase order reminder letter functionality; however, you cannot find the output channel to send for supplier.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Purchase requests and orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Order Reminder Letters view
- Go to the Purchase Order Reminder Letter Runs sub view
You have not defined the output channel for Purchase Order Reminder Letters under Output Channel Selection view of Application and User Management work center.
How the Purchase Order Reminder Letter functionality works?
Purchase Order Reminder Letters contains two sub views.
- Purchase Order Reminder Letters runs
- Purchase Order Reminder Letters proposals
The Purchase Order Reminder Letter Type can be of type acknowledgement or delivery. The purchase order reminder letter run, allows you to send reminder letters to supplier for delay in acknowledgement and delivery of purchase orders based on certain criteria. You need to schedule the run & once the run is executed, system will create reminder letter proposals from the run and it is visible under Purchase Order Reminder Letter Proposals view.
The form which picks up for this functionality is Purchase Order Reminder Letter form and it is available in Form Template Maintenance view under Application and user management work center. From the Purchase Order Reminder Letter proposals, you can - Issue reminder, Finish Reminder or Set to obsolete.
You can define output channel for Purchase Order Reminder Letter from the below steps;
- Go to the Application and User Management work center
- Go to the Input and Output Management view
- Go to the Output Channel Selection sub view
- Define the Parameter Settings for Business Partner and select Add Row
- Define Output Channel (E-Mail, Fax, Printer)
- Select Save and Close
Purchase Order Reminder Letter; Define output channel for reminder letter; reminder letter runs , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem