Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Some “custom-string” doesn’t appear on integration center and it is cause error in loading preview data.
- Integration center
- OData API Data Dictionary
- Manage Business Configuration
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to integration center;
- Open your Integration Center interface;
- Error message appears.
When you create a custom-string and you select it in the integration center, the definition is kept in the Interface (integration center saved version). When you change or disable the custom-string on “Manage Business Configuration” and you return to the Integration Center, some errors will appear like:
- The custom-string create is invalid
- The custom-string doesn’t appear on OData API Data Dictionary
- The custom-string is not enabled on Manage business Configuration
Go to “Admin center” > “Manage Business Configuration” and enable it again or you must disable this custom-string on Integration Center.
Custom-string, Invalid property names, error loading preview data, ServerErrorException, Internal Server Error, code 500, integration center, successFactors, customstring , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To