This knowledge Base Article provides an explaination on why Intelligent Services Failed to Update Event within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into On-boarding application
- Process any candidate in the Orientation Steps
- Notice the AIN field is blank for the selected candidate
See below screenshot:
- Intelligent Services will not update when activity is already hired in EC (Hired flag in OCI = true).
- This can happen when the system is configured to have ready to hire after NES.
- Updates are disabled since candidate is now hired in the system.
- System is currently working as designed.
- Please coordinate with your implementation partners should in case you want to modify current configurations.
See attached screenshot:
Update Events, Intelligent Services, Intergration, Orientation Steps, ReadytoHire, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem