- Error while creating Analysis for OLAP workspace using SAP HANA HTTP OLAP connection.
- Try to connect to cube in Central Management Console throws same error.
- An error occurred in the MDAS service while processing a request from Analysis, edition for OLAP. Try the operation again. If the problem persists, please contact your administrator. (AOC00041)
Failed to get representation: RuntimeException occurred : com.sap.ip.bi.conv.dac.res.ina.boe.exceptions.BicsHttpInaRuntimeException: HTTP connection error: response code 0 is caused by an unreachable server. For example, a program that handles HTTP connections as a proxy is not running, but the client is configured to use this proxy
- HANA server is running and can be reached directly from the browser.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Service Pack 6
- Analysis for OLAP
- SAP HANA 1.0
SAP HANA HTTP connection error response code 0 is caused by an unreachable server aolap report , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.