An error occurs when activating custom form templates, if your system is configured with a country (e.g. GB), but the form templates are also maintained in the Output Parameter Determination app for another country (e.g. BR).
In this document, Payment Advice serves as an example.
The error encountered is shown on the screenshot:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create your own form template, for example, YY1_FIN_FO_PAYM_ADVICE.
- Assign it using the Output Parameter Determination app.
- Select PAYM_ADV for the determination step Output Type.
- Select PRINT and EMAIL for the determination step Channel.
- Select YY1_FIN_FO_PAYM_ADVICE for the determination step Form Template.
- Try to activate the settings.
The settings in Output Parameter Determination are currently not scope-dependent or country-dependent. All content is always available, but the related customizing like Assign Form Template is scope/country-dependent and is not fully deployed.
You need to delete the rules in the App Output Parameter Determination that are not applicable and assign the form template that is maintained in SSCUI ID 102312 "Assign Form Templates”.
Note: Templates will always be available. Only the business rules need to be maintained again for specific country when the system is extended to another country.
Export To Excel function could also be used to preserve the rules and to later get them back easily.
SAP; output; management; e-mail; form; templates; print , KBA , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , Problem