The below error (as shown in screenshot) occurs when activating custom form templates, if the S/4HANA Cloud system is configured with a country (e.g. GB), but the form templates are maintained in the App Output Parameter Determination for another country (e.g. BR).
In this document, Payment Advice serves as an example.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom form template. For e.g.: YY1_FIN_FO_PAYM_ADVICE.
- Assign it using the App Output Parameter Determination.
- Select PAYM_ADV for the determination step Output Type.
- Select PRINT and E-Mail for the determination step Channel.
- Select YY1_FIN_FO_PAYM_ADVICE for the determination step Form Template.
- Activate the settings.
The settings in Output Parameter Determination is currently not scope-dependent or country-dependent. All content is always available, but the related configuration like Assign Form Template is scope/country-dependent and is not fully deployed.
- Delete the rules in the App Output Parameter Determination that are not applicable.
- Assign the Form Template that is maintained in SSCUI ID 102312 "Assign Form Templates”.
Note: Templates will always be available. Only the business rules need to be maintained again for specific country when the system is extended to another country.
Export To Excel Function could also be used to preserve the rules and to later get them back easily.
SAP, output, management, e-mail, form, templates, print, S4_PC, S/4HANA, S/4HANA Cloud, cloud, 102312, SSCUI, configuration, customizing, expression, determination, step, opd, partner , KBA , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , Problem