- How to import Custom Spreadsheet (RDF) templates via Provisioning post b1808p9 PTCH on 6th Oct, 2018?
- Unable to import Custom Spreadsheet RDFs via Provisioning.
- Customer request to upload an RDF
Classic Reporting / Spreadsheet (RDF) Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to provisioning > Import/Update/Export RDFs
- Error Message: "RDF Report Upload is no longer available"
As SuccessFactors moves toward Embedded Analytics, we are encouraging clients to use our standard Adhoc/ORD reporting solutions to meet reporting needs. We are limiting the uploading of RDF reports to certain scenarios as detailed below.
Current Process of assisting customers/ Partner on uploading custom spreadsheet reports:
- Customer/ Partner will raise support incident for importing Custom RDF.
- Support will inform the customer that our internal experts will be working on the request.
- Customer will to attach the RDF to the BCP ticket.
- SuccessFactors reviews the report as detailed below.
- Report is either loaded or feedback is provided back as to how to achieve the report in Adhoc or ORD.
Action Required by BTS Team:
- Net New Report Requests from Customer/Partner: if analysis shows that the report can be fulfilled in Adhoc or ORD, the request for upload will be denied, and it will be requested that the report is built in Adhoc or ORD. If analysis shows that it cannot be created in Adhoc/ORD, the report will be approved for upload.
- Modifying an existing report from Customer/Partner: if changes are 1-2 fields, the request will be approved for business continuity of the report. If major modifications occur, it will move to the first bucket and be reviewed for coverage in Adhoc/ORD.
Custom Spreadsheet, RDF, Import RDF, Export RDF, Spredsheet Report, Guidelines, RDF Reports
, KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To