In the SAP S/4HANA Cloud environment a custom 'Account Assignment Category' has been created. Yet when you create a Purchase Order via the APP 'Manage Purchase Orders' the new 'Account Assignment Category' cannot be selected via the value help.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open APP 'Manage your solution' and find SSCUI 500173 Maintain Account Assignment Categories
- Create and save a new custom Account Assignment Category
- Open APP 'Manage Purchase Orders'.
- Create a Purchase Order entering the required master data and drill into the item level.
- Press the Value Help on the 'Account Assignment Category' field.
- The New 'Account Assignment Category' created is NOT available.
Currently only the following Account Assignment Categories are supported in APP 'Manage Purchase Orders':
- 'C' Sales Order
- 'K' Cost Center
- 'P' Project
- 'S' Third-Party
- 'U' Unknown
- 'N' Network
- 'A' Asset
- 'F' Order
If you create a Purchase Order using the 'Create Purchase Order - Advanced' webgui tile all Account Assignment Categories will be available.
Note: Also in the 'Create Purchase Order - Advanced' webgui tile, it is not yet supported to use Custom Account Assignment Categories with Enhanced limits.
OME9, T163K, CPURORDACACAT_VH, C_PURORDACTACATVALHELP, CL_MM_PUR_PO_MAINT_V2_DPC, MM_PUR_PO_MAINT_V2_SRV, 500173, ME066. , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , How To