- How to enable the Search Box when you are performing a proxy?
- Search box is missing when proxy;
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in SuccessFactors;
- Perform a proxy with a user that you have access;
- The proxy is working, however the search box is not visible;
There is permission missing to the user that is performing a proxy;
It is necessary to grant the permission Directory that is availble in Proxy Management to the user that is performing the proxy:
To assign proxy rights
For a particular user via Admin Center follow the steps below:
- Go to "Admin Center";
- Under Manage Employees, click "Proxy Management";
- In the Make Assignment section, enter the USERNAME of the person who will act as proxy in the first box (use the "Find User" feature if necessary);
- Put the USERNAME of the person the proxy will act on behalf of in the second box (use the "Find User" feature if necessary);
NOTE: If you want the proxy to be able to access Private Goals, check the "Grant Access to Private Goals" checkbox.
- Click save.
For additinal information about Proxy, you can follow the KBA 2087311 - Proxy Management - BizX Platform
Search field is missing, Search for action and people not visible, proxy, proxy rights , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , Problem