- When launching SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), the Chrome browser crashes and shuts / closes down (exits).
- When opening Chrome, the following message occurs:
- Restore pages?
- Chrome didn’t shut down Correctly.
[Restore] [Open startup pages]
- A Google Chrome update may have also occurred.
- A proxy auto-config (PAC) file is set in the address field in the proxy settings area of the internet browser (under Internet Properties > LAN Settings).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Upgrade to the latest version of Chrome (74.0.3729.131). See Chrome Releases and note the latest version with the section title: Stable Channel Update for Desktop.
Reset Google Chrome by performing the following the steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Settings or type chrome://settings in the browser address field.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced.
- Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under "Reset Settings," click Restore settings to their original defaults > Reset Settings.
- Windows: Under "Reset and cleanup,” click Restore settings to their original defaults > Reset Settings.
- 2890576 - After Google Chrome versions 80 and above update, Live Data Connections are no longer working
- Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open
- Reset Chrome settings to default
- Issue 939310: Cannot browse web with Chrome 72 in combination with a Proxy PAC and VPN
- 2787668 - Fail to open model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) in Chrome version 74
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Unable to log-in: SAC log-in screen (Browser) shut down with Chrome version 74, Fix The “Chrome Didn’t Shut down Correctly” Error Once, fatal issue log in to SAC, close , KBA , sac stability issue after chrome update , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem