While scheduling a report in Report Center the Job Occurrence Timezone is GMT instead of the user's timezone of the portlet e.g. ESTImage/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to your Employee File portlet
- Check the Timezone under Org Information section
- Go to Report Center, select a report and click on New Schedule
- Under the Job Occurrence tab, select the time to run the report
- Check that the timezone is showing as GMT and may not match the Employee File portlet
The Job Occurrence calendar pulls the date/time option from your machine.
This is an expected behavior. For example, in this note, the timezone of the user's machine is UTC-06:00 Central America:
Therefore, even if the timezone of the user in SuccessFactors > Employee File is EST (GMT-05:00), Report Center will display the time as UTC-06:00 (GMT-06:00).
Please note that if your timezone is on Daylight Saving Time, Report Center will adjust the GMT to match your current time e.g. UTC-06:00 Central Time (CDT) will be GMT-05:00 in Report Center.
Job Occurrence Timezone time zone GMT to schedule user Report Center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To