- How to just apply the styling rule to part of the nodes in the hierarchy of a cross table in the story? Like There are 4 levels in the hierarchy, while just want to apply the styling rule to the first and second level like below:
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.0
- Select the dimension you want to apply the styling rule in the cross table.
- Collapse the hierarchy to the level you want to apply the styling rule for, like collapse to level 2 in this example.
- In the Style part of Styling panel, select the Default style.
- Add a new Styling Rule by clicking the + icon.
- Enter the Styling Rule name and also check the content you want apply the styling rule for, Data, Header or both.
- In the level dropdown list, select Self and click OK.
- The styling rule configuration is like below:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To