- When working on a requisition, the save button is only showing on requisitions that are pending approval.
- How can the 'Save' button be enabled at the top of the "job requisition detail" page for all requisitions and not just pending approval requisitions?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the requisition
- Check if the 'Save' button is avaliable at the top of the job requisition form:
- Full form template button options are not available in approved requisitions.
- The expected system behavior is the Save button appears while the requisition is initially being Created or while the requisition is in Pending Approval.
- Hence, it is not possible to have the save button at the top of the job requisition form after a requisition has been created/opened.
- An enhancement request can be submitted for this functionality to change in the future.
- For further information, please see KB article 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
Success Factors, SF, RCM, save button, Form Management buttons , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To