A user is using the APP 'Transfer Stock - In plant' to transfer stock within a plant from one storage location to another. Where the transfer concerns Sales Order stock, the user uses the item search to find the Sales Order but the search does not return any results.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open APP 'Transfer Stock in Plant'.
- Enter the Material number and Plant and press return.
- Choose the transfer stock ICON and select Sales Order stock
- Choose the F4 search help for the sales order.
- Enter the Sales Order Number, for example '13534'.
- Nothing is found.
Incomplete search term.
The sales order number is defined as a 10 digit field in the data dictionary. Add the sales order number search string including the leading zeros.
As per the example above the correct search term would be '0000013534'.
C_MM_SALESORDERITEMVALUEHELP, Sales Order Stock, SOBKZ, MSSA, Search Help, fuzzy search. , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , Problem