- After selecting scheduled offerings in the catalog, it is taking an extended amount of time for the courses to be display for the users.
- Catalog page takes to long to load;
- Catalog 3.0 Search is Significantly slow;
- Browser freezes after catalog search;
- The page slows down when trying to assign item from the catalog;
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- The performance of the catalog pages depends on its size, that is controlled by resultRowsPerPage setting.
- This can be also be caused by a high number of schedule offerings Schedule Offerings assigned to the same item.
Reduce the results per page setting so there is a lower volume of information to load on the page.
- Click on edit
- Find the setting. #Default number of rows displayed per page and change the value
- resultRowsPerPage= *(Reduce this number until, time to display is satisfactory)
- Apply changes
We recommend setting the resultRowsPerPage to 10 and adjust as needed.
LMS, SAP, CATALOG, SLOW, SCHEDULE OFFERING, catalog 3.0, PERFORMANCE, ITEM DISPLAY, ITEM ASSIGNMENT , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , Problem