Are live models supported with SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office (AO) with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a connection in SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office according to the official user's guide.
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office currently supports connecting to models (analytic / planning type) with an acquired datasource (import connection).
- There is limited functionality with live connections (HANA / BW / SAP BW/4HANA) in AO version 2.8 however there is no direct connection to a live model.
- See the following guide and document for more information:
- Defining system connections to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Analyzing SAP Analytics Cloud models
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, IE, supported, browser, AO, analysis, office ,excel, AnalysisOffice, Analysis Office, Ao, AO, Aoffice, SAP_BUSINESSOBJECTS_ANALYSIS_OFFICE, integrated , KBA , ao aoff aforo , analysisforoffice , ao bip add-on , sap analysis for microsoft office - sap , analysis office for ms excel , live models in ao , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem