- Unable to find "Models" option when trying to access an existing model.
- Can no longer find "Models" option when navigating to Main Menu > Browse.
SAP Analytics Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Main Menu > Browse.
- Notice that the only "Models" has been removed from beneath 'Files'.
Redesign of SAC.
- Navigate to: Main Menu > Browse > Files.
- Select the model from the list or use the search bar to locate the model.
What if I do not know the name of the Model or want to view all Models?
In this scenario, please use the search bar and type "Models"; this should bring up the "Models" folder.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, disappear, data , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem