- After logging into the agency portal, a logo is displayed in the upper left hand corner.
- Is there a way to change the logo that appears in agency portal?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
The Company Logo appears on the agency portal, in the upper left hand corner:
By default, the logo configured in the SuccessFactors instance will be the logo seen in the Agency Portal.
- To change the logo for the Agency Portal, the instance logo will need to be changed via Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings.
- Provide the URL and click 'Set Company Logo URL'.
- Note: Changing this logo will change the logo for the instance and Career Site in addition to the Agency Portal.
- If it is required to have a different logo on the Career Site, please see KB article 2462883 - Career Site Logo for more information.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, agency portal, logo , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To