- A Candidate was able to apply to a requisition more than once with two different profiles.
- The two profiles were manually merged; however the candidate is now receiving an error saying his/her user name and/or password are invalid when logging in.
- In addition, when trying to reset their password they do not receive a password reset email.
- The candidates email was never changed.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The candidate initially created an account with a space in front of their email.
- The candidate was able to create a second profile because they used the same email without a space in front.
- When the candidate was merged, it appeared that the email that was kept as the primary email was the one with the space.
- This space may have created data issues, hence the candidate was not able to use it for logging in.
- This is a very unique case and is not a defect.
- This is just one reason this issue can occur.
- By system default, two profiles cannot be created with the same email address.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, apply to requisition twice, two profiles, duplicate profile, merge candidates, user name/password invalid, unable to login, career portal, candidate email , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem