Using an adaptation setting, it is not allowing to change the number of rows in the ticket owl.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Logon in RUI.
On the right top, click on option Settings.
In the settings screen which opens, select Adaptation Setting.
Here you have set as YES to Enable Adaptation for Fiori Client.
Save the Changes.
Now go to the Service work center.
Go to the Tickets view.
Again on the right top, click on option Start Adaptation.
Here, there is no option to change the number of rows.
By using Start Adaptation, you can not change the number of rows within owl screen.However if you open ticket and go to any facet for e.g. Activities facet /Involved Parties, here you have option to change number of rows via adaptation.
- Logon in RUI.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket LMN (where LMN represents ticket name) and open it.
- On the right top, click on option Start Adaptation.
- Go to the Activities facet and go to Tasks table section.
- You can see the pencil icon (edit), click on it and you will see under Adapt section on right side the field name Number of Rows is available.
- Here, you will be able to change the number of rows for task table.
Ticket Owl , Start Adaptation , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem