You are trying to change the password for your own user with administration rights through the Application and User Management work center.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view.
- Open the Business Users subview.
- Search for your own user.
- Click Edit and Attributes.
Notice that the Password field is missing.
You cannot change the password of your own user in the Application and User Management work center. This is the expected system behavior.
Log out of the system.
- Enter your logon details without clicking 'Log On'.
- Click 'Change Password'.
- Enter your Current Password and the New Password.
- Click 'Change'.
Key User, Admin, Administrator, Password, field, temporary, application and user management , KBA , SRD-DOC-HR , Human Resource , How To