You are changing the Start Time of an appointment to an earlier time and notice, that the end time is reset. Whereas when you extend the End Time, the Start Time stays the same.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Click New.
- Enter any Start Time, for example 11:00h.
- Note: the end time gets automatically set for half an hour later, in this example: 11:30h.
- Save the appointment.
- When you now change the Start Time to an earlier time, for example 10:00h, the End Time is automatically adjusted, keeping the appointment duration at half an hour. In this example: 10:30h.
- When you change the End Time to a later time, the Start Time stays the same.
This is the current expected system behaviour. The standard duration of an appointment is set for half an hour.
When you extend the end time manually, the system will reflect the longer time period. When you move the starting point to an earlier time, the system will presume a change of appointment time and adjust with the standard half an hour time period.
To extend the half an hour time period, set an earlier starting point and adjust the end time accordingly.
standard duration appointment , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To