- The Job Requisition Originator is now a standard part of the Reassign Job Requisitions tool as a new feature as of B1902.
- Admin users now have the ability to reassign the job requisition originator for a job requisition. Before the release, this operator role was not included for reassigning job requisitions.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Go to Reassign Job Requisitions
- Select a Template / Job Req ID
- You will see that the Job Req Originator Field is now a part of this feature
- Before the release, while reassigning job requisitions, you can only select operator roles which have been defined and configured in the job requisition template. Therefore, the only way to reassign the job req originator before was to define the "originatorName" field in the job requisition template and provide proper permissions to this role.
- Now, it is a standard part of the product to include the job requisition originator in the Reassign Job Requisitions tool.
- Please Note: It is not recommended to change the originator via the originator field on the job requisition details page as this is known to cause data issues/corruption on the form. (For example, the Audit Trail is no longer visible on the requisition..).
- Please use the Reassign Job Requisition feature outlined above. If you wish to keep the originator field on the job requisition details page, it would be best to make it read-only so as to prevent any issues that may arise from reassignment via this field.
SF, success factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To