The Payment Reference Number-Norway displayed in supplier invoice XYZ is not displayed in ISO20022 payment file AAA.
XYZ means the supplier invoice ID.
AAA means the bank transfer file ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the File Management > Outbound Files view.
- Open File ID AAA.
- Click View All.
- Open the ISO20022 XML file.
- Notice that the Payment Reference Number - Norway is not mapped to the payment file.
Norway is a pre-localized country and as thus, localized payment formats are not supported.
If the aim is just about getting the Payment Reference Number - Norway into the ISO20022 file and not in a particular field, there are two options:
1) Enter the Payment Reference into the External Reference field of the supplier invoice.
This will end up being populated in the <EndToEndId> Tag of the ISO file.
2) Enter the Payment Reference into the Memo Line of the Payment. This will end up in the <RmtInf><Ustrd> Tag.
Also, if you consider creating a custom payment file structure and custom payment medium format (hence not using standard ISO20022) you can create a field with data source Scandinavian Payment Reference ID.
This data source will display the Payment Reference Type for Norway.
Norway; ISO20022; Payment Reference Number - Norway; <EndToEndId>; <RmtInf><Ustrd>; Scandinavian Payment Reference ID , KBA , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To