- When creating a story with Geo Map and choosing the Choropleth Layer, not all the countries in UK are displayed in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- All the countries appear correctly using other layer types.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a story and add a Geo Map with Choropleth Layer.
- Notice that not all the countries in UK are being recognized on the map.
This is a limitation in the product.
This spatial data for UK includes individual countries, not the UK as a whole country (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Geo, Map, Choropleth, Layer, Country, Display, Appear, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem