Document due date is automatically filled in the supplier invoice when the invoice is uploaded via excel.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supplier invoicing work center
- Select view Invoices and Credit Memos
- Select New
- Select Import Via Microsoft Excel
- Login to Bydesign system from the excel and enter the mandatory fields
- Select Save to to upload the invoice in the system
- The document Due Date is automatically filled in the uploaded invoice
The Due date of the invoice is taken from the Document Date field which is entered in the excel.
Please fill this Document Date field correctly so that Due date is correctly filled in the uploaded invoice.
Note: Please ensure Payment Baseline Date column is not filled in the excel which may overwrite document due date .
Document date, Due Date, Invoice date, excel upload , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem