- In provisioning I am trying to enable the feature "Enable Non-Case-Sensitive Username" but it will not save.
- How can I check if there are duplicate usernames in the system?
- Can the Check Tool tell me what users are preventing me from enabling non case sensitive usernames in provisioning?
- I need to enable non case sensitive usernames to allow SSO users login but the feature won't save.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Why might I need to use this Check?
- You can use the Check Tool to check the system for any duplicate usernames.
- There are two prerequisites that must be met to enable the feature outlined in KBA 2214831 - Is there a way to remove the case sensitivity of Usernames in SuccessFactors?
- If, on saving the feature, you notice it does not save this means you have not met both prerequisites.
- One of the requirements to enable the feature "Enable Non-case-Senstive Username" outlined in is to ensure there are no duplicate Usernames in the system.
How to enable the Check Tool?
See the KBA 2472648 - How to check your SuccessFactors configuration - Check Tool
How to Use the Check Tool to check for duplicate Usernames
- Admin Center
- Check Tool
- User Management
- User Information
- Non-case-sensitive duplicate usernames must not exist.
- Run 1 Check
- The results of the Check will appear in the Result Column.
- The results will show the list of Usernames that are duplicated in the system.
- To meet the prerequisite, you must update the User Information to ensure no duplicate Usernames exist in the system.
- This update can be done via the UI or Importing the User Data File depending on your system setup.
- See SAP Help Portal for a guide on both methods User Information Management
Enable non case sensitive usernames, check tool, duplicate, provisioning, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-CHK , SuccessFactors Platform Check Tool , LOD-SF-PLT-SEL , SSO Errors & Logs , How To