How to create a required validator in Onboarding?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding All Versions
- Customer wants to avoid blank values in Onboarding Panels;
- Customer wants to avoid bypass some fields in Onboarding Panels;
- Go to Onboarding > Panels;
- Select the panel;
- Click on the field where do you need to add a required validator;
- In Validators Section, click add;
- Select the option Required Validator; (It is possible to insert a error message);
- In the Box properties, click save;
- In the panel properties, click save.
Required validators; Onboarding Panels , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To