- The answer column on the Item Evaluation CSV and Item Evaluation By Individual Response (CSV) report is not showing the correct values.
- The output is expected to show <user rating> - <max rating> but instead its showing a date value.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. References> System Admin> Rating Scales
2. Add New> create your Rating Scale ID with the format below:
3. Associate your rating scale to a survey then associate your survey to an item.
4. Have users complete the survey then run the report for Item Evaluation By Individual Response (CSV). Notice the answer column showing date value.
- EXPECTED RESULTS: Value should show <user rating> - <max rating>.
When the report is opened in Excel after downloading from LMS Reports, it detects the value and auto formats it to a date (e.g. instead of 1 - 1, it becomes January 1).
- When running the csv report, Open and save it as a .txt file.
- Notice that when you open the file in a notepad, the value is showing correctly.
- Once you have it saved as a txt file, open MS Excel
- On the menu, go to Data> Get Data> From File> From TXT/CSV> select the file.
- Make sure the delimiter is comma. Save the file as xlsx.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Item Evaluation By Individual Response (CSV), Item, report, rating scale, LRN-53986 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , Surveys , Problem