"Purchase Order Volume" report is showing records when accessed from "Design Report -> Business Analytics" work center.
But when tried to execute the same from "Purchase Requests and Orders -> Report -> List" work center, message pops up:
No report data available to display; check the selection
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Goto Purchase Requests and Orders work center
Select Reports view
- Select List
- Search for report "Purchase Order Volume"
- It does not display any data , message pops up:No report data available to display; check the selection
- Now go to Business Analytics work center
- Select view:Design Reports
- Open the same report "Purchase Order Volume"
- Data is available with the same selection criteria
There are two "Purchase Order Volume" reports in the system available.
Mobile Report ID: SRMPO_B02_MQ0009
Standard (desktop/browser version) Report ID: SRMPO_B02_Q0009
You have assigned both mobile and browser based reports in the system for the "Purchase requests and orders" work center view.
This has caused conflicts since both browser and mobile based work centers are present.
As the desktop report works correctly in both work centers , kindly unassign the mobile report from all work center views and just use the desktop version of the report.
Goto Business Analytics work center
- Select Design Reports view
- Search for "Purchase Order Volume" report
- Select Assign button
- In that, you can filter for work center "Purchase requests and Orders" and uncheck the mobile report.
Purchase order volume report, mobile based report,browser based report, standard report , KBA , purchase order volume report , mobile based report , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem