Invoice is not created by the Invoice Run for an Invoice Request with a Down Payment assigned.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Run view.
- Select Invoice Run XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Run).
- In the Details section, select Execution Details.
- Open Application Log XXX (XXX represents the number of the Log)
- Go to the Results tab.
- You can see the following warning:
- Invoice request ABC type Outbound Delivery has assigned down payment request EFG (ABC represents the ID of the Invoice Request and EFG represents the ID of the Down Payment Request).
The Invoice Request ABC is still in status To Be Invoiced and was not captured and invoiced by the Invoice Run.
In the Invoice Run under the section Invoice Properties you can see an indicator (checkbox) for Down Payment Transfer. This indicator transfers invoice requests with assignable down payment requests into invoice documents. In Invoice Run XYZ this indicator is not active and therefore the invoice request ABC is not invoiced.
Sent Invoice Run XYZ to Obsolete and create a new Invoice Run with the same parameter and also activate the Down Payment Transfer indicator.
Down Payment; Invoice Run; Not Invoiced; , KBA , AP-CI-RUN , Customer Invoice Run , Problem