- I am using a SAP Jam instance integrated with an IAS or SuccessFactors tenant.
- I have been asked by Support to provide the "Company ID" and/or "Datacentre" of the SAP Jam instance.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Jam Collaboration
- Log into your SAP Jam instance.
- Click on the cog wheel in the top right hand corner.
- Select Account Settings from the dropdown.
- Select Mobile Setup
- Click on Send Setup Instructions.
Result: A pop-up window will display the Server and Company information of the SAP Jam instance.
Server = Datacentre that the instance is located. e.g. DC4
Company = Company ID of the SAP Jam instance. e.g. TestcompanyP
Jam, SAP Jam instance, instance, company id, datacentre, data, center, datacenter , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem