The following warning occurs when you try to enter data in an unbooked cell using a dimension with a hierarchy set with "Flat presentation" in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Unbooked cell with flat presentation:
If a dimension that has hierarchies is shown in flat presentation, cell changes are allowed only for booked cells.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7
Starting with version 2019.07, data entry on unbooked cells in a flat presentation hierarchy is not supported.
Please choose a hierarchy and not flat presentation to enable data entry on unbooked cells.
- As a fast way to mimic the flat presentation, create an additional hierarchy on the relevant dimension(s) where you do not specify any parent-child (PCH) relationships, and switch to that hierarchy in the table widgets of the story.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem