Data Quality reports are not generated when checking export data quality reports option.
- The folder structure is created, but no reports are created.
- When accessing the reports from Data Services Management Console, an error occurs or report is blank.
- Error in DS Management Console screen when accessing reports: "Logon Error: Listener refused the connection with the following error:
ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor"
- Error in Reports.log.0 file: "[ SEVERE ] com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKLogonException: Logon Error: Listener refused the connection with the following error:
ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
---- Error code:-2147217393 Error code name:dbLogonFailed"
- Checked and KBA 2311048 has been applied already, error persists.
- Data Quality reports folder is empty.
- Job completes successfully.
- Cannot view reports.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
DQ, rpt, , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.