I have an integration that the base is the jobApplication, and one of the dependencies is the jobStartDate field from OfferLetter entity.
However, it is showing as blank.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an integration in Integration Center
- Use as base jobApplication entity
- Select basic fields, such as applicationID, candidateID, firstName and lastName
- Click Next
- Go to fields > click on Add > Add Field
- Go to Entity Tree View > search for OfferLetter entity > select jobStartDate
- See that some candidates will have the field 'jobStartDate' blank
When you use the jobStartDate from OfferLetter entity in Integration Center, it will depend on the startDate field from Job Application template.
There are 5 possible causes for this field to show up as blank. So, it will show as blank if:
- Candidate hasn't receive an offer letter
- Candidate hasn't opened/accepted/declined the offer letter in the career site
- The Offer Letter has been cancelled
- The Offer Letter has expired
- There isn't any value in startDate field in the Application of the candidate
As above described, if the candidate hasn't opened the offer letter yet, in the Offer Letter portlet in Application it will be showing as 'Pending', and in Integration Center it won't show any information. The latter option, when you don't have any value in the startDate field, it can be when you didn't put anything in the field at all, or when you put an invalid information in the startDate field, as for example a date in the past. When you put an invalid startDate, the system will reset the date and it won't have any value set. It will be blank again, like it hasn't been set yet. If you use English US language, for example, this field will show as mm/dd/aaaa again.
Then, if you sent the offer letter after saving the scenario above described, it will show up as a blank value in Integration Center.
To resolve this, you would need to add a new startDate, then send a new Offer Letter after setting a new startDate.
integration center, offerletter, OfferLetter entity, jobApplication entity, startDate, jobStartDate, integration center blank, no values. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem