In JAM Feed Updates, Single Sign On (SSO) URLs are created for Objects (for example, Opportunities), which is not desired.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Feeds work center.
Select the Feeds view.
Select the Link to open the object (for example, Opportunity) from the Feed Update.
A new page is opened that requests you to log in to the system. You see that this is a SSO URL.
The URL is created like this, because the following question is scoped:
Do you want to use C4C SSO URL for Jam Integration?
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to the step 4: Questions.
- Expand the options for Communication and Information Exchange.
- Expand the options for People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services.
- Select Communities, Document Management and External Services.
- Descope the question Do you want to use C4C SSO URL for Jam Integration?
- Review and Finish the changes.
JAM Feed SSO Link URL single sign on log in logon , KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , Problem