- The Email notifications from Workflow after its approval upon changes made(Insert new Record / Edit the existing record) to a Position Object on Manage Positions read Event / Event Reason placeholders as : Insert Position, Correct Position etc.
- However, they are not a part of existing Event picklist or Event Reason values.
- How does the system pick these values up? Can this be modified?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, WF Position. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.