Consent to Marketing Email flag does not enable when manually creating a candidate in the instance.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- In SuccessFactors instance, go to Admin Center
- Manage Recruiting Settings
- General Data Privacy Settings
- Select Show the "Consent to Marketing Emails" checkbox on account creation and on the candidate profile
- Select Enable selection of the "Marketing Emails" checkbox by default at account creation when manually creating a candidate, set "Consent to Marketing Emails" to "Opt-in" for the following countries:
- Select the Countries
- Click in Save
- Go to Recruiting tab
- Select Candidates tab
- Click in Add Candidate
- Enter data in all fields and select a country according to countries selected in step 6
- Click in Create Profile
- In the Candidate Profile you will see that the default for "Hear more about career opportunities" option is Unknown.
The Product Management and Engineering teams have confirmed that the flag "Enable selection of the "Marketing Emails" checkbox by default at account creation when manually creating a candidate, set "Consent to Marketing Emails" to "Opt-in" for the following countries" is only for Mass Upload / Bulk Create of candidates.
The Add Candidate feature was not enhanced to use this flag.
hear more about career opportunities, consenti to marketing emails option, add candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To