There is no Measure Classification in Tree Security of RBP to define the Structural Dimension
- In the legacy WFA roles, you can find the Tree Security separate by Measure Classification
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
During the WFA implementation a Measure Classification was set to separate the measures
- In the WFA roles, you can set up the Tree Security according to the classification e.g. [UNCLASSIFIED], survey and AA Test
- However, after migrating your Measures and Dimensions permissions to RBP (KBA 2343087), you cannot find the same classification in RBP
- Go to your RBP role, click on Edit Granting and go to the section "Specify the target tree security permissions"
- You will see that there is no Measure Classification
The Measure Classification was previously used to categorize and create group of measures in WFA. At that time, the legacy WFA roles displayed the classification under Tree Security.
However, with the migration of Measures and Dimensions to Role Based Permission (RBP), the Measure Classification was not supported anymore.
Even with RBP enabled for WFA, you can still go to Roles Maintenance and see the classification, but RBP will only consider the [UNCLASSIFIED] measure classification.
Measure Classification Tree Security WFA RBP Structural Dimension , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Product Enhancement