When accessing the external career site directly ( example URL: https://careerXX.sapsf.com/career?/company=XXXXXX ) or when you directed to it from RMK (when clicking in View Profile and when you apply to a Job), you sometimes see an application error.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate is trying to access the external career site directly, example URL: https://careerXX.sapsf.com/career?/company=XXXXXX .
- Or when candidate is redirected from RMK to RCM: when clicking in View Profile or when you applying to a Job
- Sometimes there is an application error, with multiple possible Fingerprints
Some of the identified Fingerprints and their related Splunk errors are:
- 3869c32d9dded2cce9a7ce7bed1d3e09d8bcf0ee | No application context active to get component: AjaxTimeoutUrlProvider
- af312eb80c9248e47bf1df3b1960c3b35bbe5e83 | No application context active to get component: msgs
- de124d811d371dcdefd30c008d3bed6b95c31ca6 | No application context active to get component: candidateSiteService
- 77473335c27b2e3da2e15e53651600b78e466e55 | No application context active to get component: SFMessageKeysTranslator
This seems to be related to a system temporary downtime issue. This is being investigated by Engineering team with Highest Priority.
This issue is still under investigation with our Development team (task RCM-63413). Please follow up to this article, as any new information we are able to find will be added here. As of now, there is no need to open a new incident, in case you notice this issue is also affecting you.
Update as per April 17th:
The SAP Development team has recently reset a few database servers and it seems it had the issue resolved, for now. We will keep working on it to better understand what exactly caused the problem, but we shouldn't expect to face these symptoms again. Please, stay tunned to this article.
External career, application error, intermitent, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem