- After the SAP ERP Mobile Add-On system support packages were upgraded
SMERP 620_700 0005
SMFND 620_700 0005
SMERP 620_700 0007
SMFND 620_700 0007
The Admin/Basis team are facing an issue in initializing SAPWM applications in SAP Mobile Platform (SMP)
- The application log suggests there is some authorization failure for Service User (RFC_SMP)
- Error: com.syclo.AgentryExeption - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_AUTH_CHECK:System authorization check failed
- Screen shot of SMP application log and Screen shot of authorization failure in Transaction SU53
- As the application in SMP is not even started, users are facing Communication Error (14) while agentry client sync.
- SAP Work Manager 6.4.1
- SAP ERP 6.20 (SMERP and SMFND)
"SUSR_USER_PROF_PROFILE_GET","BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL","/SYCLO/CX_CORE_AUTH_CHECK:System authorization check failed","SMERP upgrade","SMFND upgrade","com.syclo.AgentryExeption on SMP 3.0 startup","Communication Error (14)","Upgrade Mobile AddOn" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-APP-MAO-ERP , S4MERP/SMERP-Mobile Add-On integration to S4/ERP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.