Users who have Delete Permission for Activity Log in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) start receiving the e-mail:
Your User Activities log is almost full.
The size of your User Activities log approaches its limit. There is only xx.yy% free storage space left. When the User Activities log will
reach its limit, the oldest entries will be deleted from the system to keep the log size below the limit.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
When the size of the activity log approaches the limit (by default: 500,000 rows), the users who have Delete permission will receive an e-mail and an alert notification. Further alerts will be sent if the log continues to grow closer to the limit.
When the activity log reaches its limit(by default: 500,000 rows), final notifications will be sent, and then the oldest rows will be deleted from the system to keep the log size below the limit.
Activity log can be useful when collecting troubleshooting data. To reduce the size of the log, you can first download part or all of the log as CSV files, and then delete those log entries from the system.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, mail SAPCloudAnalytics, mail, e-mail, email, mailed , KBA , not able clear the audit log from the pl , from the planning model sac kba , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem