- The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud when importing data into a dimension: "...Object: CUBE: <Dimension Name> was not found."
- No data imported into a dimension, when using an SAP BW Import connection.
- When importing data in a dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud, it displays the message: "The data query returns empty result set."
- When attempting to load data from an SAP BW InfoObject into a dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud using an SAP BW Import connection, it does not import any data.
- The trace log it shows the following error: "...Object: CUBE: <Dimension Name> was not found."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BW 7.4
- SAP BW 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.0
- Not enough memory allocated to Tomcat
- To be able to import data in a Dimension when there is more data than the limits of what can be imported in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- When selecting an InfoObject from which to import the data, add a filter to limit the amount of data, to be less than the limits; or
- Create an SAP BW BEx Query, in which you filter the data to be less than the limit, and use the BEx Query to import the data in the Dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAC, SAP SAC, Error during loading 0Material via BW Import Connection , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0