- The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud when importing data into a dimension: "...Object: CUBE: <Dimension Name> was not found."
- No data imported into a dimension, when using an SAP BW Import connection.
- When importing data in a dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud, it displays the message: "The data query returns empty result set."
- When attempting to load data from an SAP BW InfoObject into a dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud using an SAP BW Import connection, it does not import any data.
- The trace log it shows the following error: "...Object: CUBE: <Dimension Name> was not found."
was not found." when loading data from an InfoObject into a Dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud using an SAP BW Import connection"> Read more...
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BW 7.4
- SAP BW 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.0
SAC, SAP SAC, Error during loading 0Material via BW Import Connection , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.