You want to create a Replenishment task via reference of a Production Order however system does not display any input product data.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Internal Logistics work center.
- Go to Common Tasks view.
- Choose New Replenishment for Reference sub view.
- In field Production Order ID, choose required order ID via value selection.
- Choose Go.
- Here system does not display any input data details though valid order exists.
The system does not propose an input product if it is already specified for use in a supply operation in the production order. You have marked the checkbox for Supply to Production under BoO Details in relevant Production Model created for a product.
Go to Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Go to Production Models view.
- Choose All Production Models by selection and find relevant Production Model ID.
- Select and edit it.
- Navigate to Bill of Operations tab, go to BoO Details subtab.
- Here you can see Supply to Production is Enabled.
- Choose Enable/Disable button again to Disable the option.
- Check Consistency and perform Save.
- Release it for Planning and Execution.
- Now for new Production Orders, system will allow to create Replenishment with reference of production order displaying all Input Products.
Help Document: Production Order Based Replenishment
Replenishment task, New Replenishment for Reference, Supply to Production , KBA , AP-PE-ORD , Production Order , Problem