- Try to materialize master database using sap_materialize command
- sap_status task displays RMA is executing bulk copy
- Short Description: Executes the Bulk Copy utility to import or export a table from or to a file.
- Long Description: Running bulk copy procedure to import table 'master..sysloginroles' as user 'DR_admin' reading input from directory '...'
- The sap_materailiaze command failed and its status doesn't change.
- No node can isql into the standby ASE server.
- After restarting RMA and the ASE servers, sap_status path displays that 2 nodes are "Primary"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 all versions
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
RS, HADR, re-materialize master database, always-on , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.