You maintain Contacts in Sales Orders, but cannot use them in the Customer Invoice Output documents.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Create a Sales Order.
- Maintain Contacts in the Sales Order.
- When Invoicing the Sales Order, the Contacts are not available in the Output XML file for the Customer Invoice.
Contacts are not taken over to the customer invoice from preceding documents.
- Customer Invoice has predefined Involved Party Roles.
- Additional Party roles on header level would be a split criteria.
You can request this as a New Feature on ByDesign Influence.
- You can use extension fields to pass the information from preceding documents to the Customer Invoice Output.
- Note that Header Level Extension Fields will be considered a Split Criteria, find more information on 1500875.
- You can use a Contact as the Bill-To Party for the Customer Invoice.
Contacts, Sales Order, Customer Invoice, XML, Output document, Kontakte, Kundenauftrag, Rechnung, Ausgabedokument , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , Problem