For a STO, material entered is not batch-managed in issuing plant and is batch-managed in receiving plant.
- If batch is maintained in PO item, error M7001 occurs during goods issue in VL02N.
- If batch is not maintained in PO item, error M7018 occurs during goods receipt or proof of delivery.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Valuated stock in transit, 681, 685, M7-018, M7 018, non-batch managed, STO, PGI, Outbound Delivery, M7 001, Check table XMCHA, XMCHA, Post Goods Issue, UMCHA, XCHPF, MM03, OBD , KBA , MM-IM-ST-PO , Stock Transfer for Stock Transport Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.