- Transaction KO23 (for Orders) or CJ31/CJ33 (for Projects/WBS) the 'assigned value' is shown as greater than the budgeted amount and the system does not show budget exceed warning or error message.
- Budget exceed error message BP603/BP604 when do posting but available amount in Order/Project/WBS is larger than posting amount.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Fiori
Availability Control, AVAC, BUDG, Budget, Order, Exceeded, BP604, Overrun, Project, WBS Element, BP603, BP604 , KBA , CO-OM-OPA-C , Budgeting , PS-COS-BUD , Budget , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.