- Create a RESTful web service datastore and successfully connect to the endpoint.
- Able to import the web service function, but the job will fail with errors.
- If web service datastore option 'Preferred Mediatype' is set to Application/JSON, job will fail with the following error:
Error "[JSON2NRDM]Table validation mismatch for TABLE: <data>"
- If web service datastore option 'Preferred Mediatype' is set to Application/XML, job will fail with the following error:
Error "An element named <ArrayOfDsmisEsfrOM> present in the XML data input does not exist in the XML format used to set up this XML source in data flow <>"
- In SOAPUI the web service response is formatted as: <data contentType="text/csv">.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
comma separated values , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.