- Copy-paste of comments from one comment cell to another does not work.
- Error message "Paste failed due to a technical error" occurs.
- Sometimes message "Only numerical values can pasted here" occurs.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with two tabs. Each tab contains a table with a comment column.
- Add some comments to the first table and publish the data to save the comments.
- Click on any comment cell in the first tab and Ctrl+C to copy.
- Go to the second tab, click on any comment cell and Ctrl+V to paste.
- Error "Pasting failed due to a technical error".
Copy / Paste of comments is not currently supported in SAC.
At this time there is no option to copy and paste comments from one cell to another.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem