While accessing the app 'My Dunning Proposals' the system raise the following error: "The user is not defined as accounting clerk in the system".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on the tile 'My Dunning Proposals'.
- The error occurs : "The user is not defined as accounting clerk in the system".
The issue is due to the missing authorizations, Check if all the below steps are performed:
1. Define your user as accounting cleark for the company code using the app "Define Accounting Clerks".
2. Check your CB user settings, if the business role BR_AR_ACCOUNTANT is assigned to the CB user via the app 'Maintain Business Users'.
3. Business catalog SAP_FIN_BC_AR_DUNNING_PC should have the unrestricted access to all the 3 help sections.
BR_AR_ACCOUNTANT, SAP_FIN_BC_AR_DUNNING_PC, Accounts receivables accountant, accounting clerk, clerk, FIN_ACC_CLERK, F2435, FI-FIO-AR, S4_PC , KBA , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , Problem